Balkans Group is seeking for a full-time PROJECT COORDINATOR
Published at: 2019-01-28
Title: PROJECT COORDINATOR
Status: Full time
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo Reporting to: Executive Director POSITION SUMMARY:
The Project Coordinator will administer and ensure the effective and flexible coordination and implementation of projects within BPRG.
- Ensure timely and duly coordination of the projects and implementation of all project activities in accordance with project implementation plan, BPRG objectives, and donor coordination;
- Support day-to-day supervision of project implementation and overall coordination of project outcomes;
- Prepares accurate activity and project reports and ensures timely submission to the supervisors and donors;
- Collect data and conduct monitoring and evaluation activities to ensure outcomes are being met;
- Identify any support and advice required for the management, planning, and control of the project;
- Monitor project budget funds to ensure proper financial planning and liaise with Financial Officer and Executive Director on budgetary changes if required;
- Guide and orient efforts and contributions of project officers, admin staff, and interns to ensure;
- Assist in the development of the gender mainstreaming strategy and ensure the mainstreaming of gender into all project activities;
- Ensure maintenance of proper electronic and paper filing systems;
- Propose and develop new project initiatives within the scope and strategy of the Balkans Policy Research Group;
- Support the Executive Director and other Balkans Group staff with fundraising efforts and assists on other organisational matters.
- Advanced university degree in international development, social sciences, public administration or other relevant fields;
- At least 5 years' relevant professional experience and detailed working knowledge in one or more areas of the Balkans Group;
- Strong managerial capabilities and a demonstrated record of successful management of multi-disciplinary tasks;
- Proven experience in project developments, writing project proposals, project evaluation/reporting and ensure the effective and flexible coordination and implementation of the projects;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, ability to formulate well-targeted project ideas and activities;
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fluency in spoken and written Albanian, Serbian an advantage
- A strong capacity for effective teamwork, a high degree of flexibility, willingness to work long hours and under pressure of deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Deal and work with multi- tasks and agendas.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter (in English), CV, three writing samples (in English), and contact details of three references. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis.
Applications with ‘PROJECT COORDINATOR' in the email subject should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org