Balkans Group is seeking for a full-time SENIOR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Published at: 2019-01-28
Title: SENIOR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Status: Full time
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Reporting to: Executive Director
Under the overall supervision of BPRG Executive Director and in close cooperation with the Senior Management Team, the Senior Project Development Manager is responsible to support the programmatic development of the organisation and coordinate the fundraising efforts.
- Manage the development of programme proposals in coordination with teams and in response to funding opportunities;
- Identify funding opportunities;
- Facilitate and coordinate the internal funding process, including support with writing applications, producing budgets and supporting the production of log frames;
- Support the Senior Management Team in engaging with funders;
- Support in managing donor relationships and grant requirements;
- Support programme colleagues in the production of programme and fundraising strategies and;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of BPRG’s fundraising strategy.
- Master Degree in one of the following fields: international relations, social sciences, development studies and interdisciplinary studies, or other related studies;
- Minimum five years’ experience and proven track record in project development
- Excellent knowledge of political and social context in Kosovo and in the region;
- A proven track record of developing successful project proposals;
- Knowledge of international funding trends and key donor priorities and strategies in BPRG’s fields;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Extensive knowledge of non-profits, think tanks and civil society in Kosovo and regionally;
- Experience in developing and implementing good governance frameworks for NGOs
- Ability to plan and work within agreed timeframes;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure;
- Ability to understand and generate budgets;
- Experience of grant management, including producing reports;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Deal and work with multi-tasks and agendas;
- Excellent spoken and written English, Albanian and Serbian desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter (in English) and CV containing contact details of three references and three writing samples. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview and written test. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis.
Applications with “SENIOR PROJECT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR” in the email subject should be emailed to email@example.com