Balkans Policy Research Group (BPRG) is inviting production companies or individual experts to express their interest to offer video production services for the campaign “Each city has its story! Let others know ours!”.
Within the framework of this Call, the Service Provider will record, design, and produce/create 1 + 6 videos with 2-6 citizens from 6 Western Balkans countries’ capitals. The video shall be 5 minutes to maximum 7 minutes. Each capital should be recorded from above by a drone, for 10-15 seconds. 6 other videos shall be 4 minutes.
Details of how the work should be delivered:
The Contractors will be expected to deliver any of the following as required during the duration of the contract:
• Production of video (script writing, videography, editing, audio balancing, sub-titling, format exporting, archiving raw and edited work etc.) according to BPRG standards. All videos produced must be of the highest quality to adequately represent the organization;
• The contractors shall use their own HD quality video camera and professional editing software;
• Edit the footage in line with the script agreed and approved by BPRG focal person;
• Record and edit narration / voice over where needed in accordance with guidance from relevant BPRG focal person;
• Embed sub-titles in the video as needed;
• Audio balance the final product and convert it in formats for use on TV, radio, web, social media;
• Clearly identify location, name and age of interviewees, quotes and any relevant details in close cooperation with BPRG staff;
• Include appropriate BPRG branding and crediting of BPRG ownership for the produced videos.
• Archive the edited output in DV and DVD format along with professional log.
Deliverables and delivery dates:
The production will involve, but will not be limited to:
• Creation of the general concept of the videos;
• Development of the detailed scenarios of the videos;
• Coordination and approval of the scenarios with BPRG;
• English subtitles;
• Post-production (assembly, sound, processing, etc.);
• Delivery of the final 1+6 videos in different formats (for TV, Radio,
The contractors will report to the Communication Officer & Researcher, who will regularly communicate with the contractor/s and provide feedback and guidance on their performance and all other necessary support to achieve objectives of the assignment, as well as remain aware of any upcoming issues related to contractors’ performance and quality of work. All activities and deliverables undertaken by the contractors shall be discussed and planned in consultation with BPRG. The contractors are expected to deliver each component of the work plan electronically.
Qualifications and experience:
The contractors are expected to possess the following qualifications:
• At least five years of experience in videography/video editing, experience of editing using Final Cut Pro;
• Demonstrated experience of conception, production and editing of video documentaries;
All interested companies/individuals must present the following for qualification process:
• Financial proposal
• Legal documents proving the company/organisation or expert is a legally registered entity;
The financial proposal shall specify a lump-sum fee for recordings in 6 Western Balkans countries’ capitals.
The required application with all relevant document should be sent to [email protected] no later than 06-10-2022, with the subject line Expression of Interest for Video Production Service.
Balkans Policy Research Group – BPRG is a Non-governmental organisation working on state consolidation, regional cooperation, peace and EU integration for Kosovo and the Western Balkans countries. It has become a leading non-governmental organisation (NGO) with substantial impact on key policy changes, positively affecting the stability and functioning of the institutions, regional cooperation and the promotion of EU-related reforms. For more information on BPRG please visit www.balkansgroup.org