The project is aimed at strengthening BPRG’s internal capacities (i.e. provision of staff trainings, acquisition of statistical software) and improving the quality of its outputs. The grant enables BPRG to fully utilise its existing and incoming human capacity and increase its ability to successfully advocate for policy change.
The proposed project seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Enhance the quality of research outputs of BPRG experts by acquiring advanced quantitative skills and tools
- Boost the development of a new programmatic area and complement the existing expertise with the necessary instruments for high quality research and analysis
- Develop tools and human resources for better visibility and impact of BPRG’s work
- Employ innovative tools to increase the interest of institutions, media and public in the work of BPRG
- Consolidate internal governance structures to fully utilise the potential of the Board of Trustee and the Advisory Board for contributing to BPRG’s further development.